Fiat Body Shop | Fiat Factory Trained Collision Repair Technicians
AT Collision Pros Auto Body and Paint in Lake Elsinore, CA.
Fiat Factory Trained Collision Repair Technicians are highly trained professionals who specialize in repairing and restoring the body of Fiat vehicles. They use the latest technologies and techniques to ensure that the vehicle is returned to its original condition. These technicians must be knowledgeable in the field of automotive body repair, including collision repair and refinishing. They must also be knowledgeable in the use of the latest tools and techniques for repairing damaged vehicles.
Fiat Factory Trained Collision Repair Technicians Understanding
Fiat Factory Trained Collision Repair Technicians must have a thorough understanding of the different components of Fiat vehicles and be able to quickly identify and diagnose any problems that may be present. They must be able to understand the repair process and accurately estimate the time it will take to complete the repair. They must also have a good understanding of the safety regulations that apply to the repair of Fiat vehicles.
Fiat Factory Trained Collision Repair Technicians must have the ability to properly use the tools and equipment necessary to repair and restore vehicles. They must also have the ability to work with other technicians on the same project to ensure that the work is completed in a timely and efficient manner. The technicians must also be able to accurately assess the condition of the vehicle and make any necessary repairs.
In addition to their technical knowledge, Fiat Factory Trained Collision Repair Technicians must also have excellent customer service skills. They must be able to clearly communicate with customers and explain the repair process in a way that is understandable and easy to follow. They must also be able to provide customers with clear and concise estimates of the cost of the repair and provide them with assistance in filing insurance claims.
Fiat Factory Trained Collision Repair Technicians must also have the ability to work independently and be able to work with a variety of different automotive body shops. They must be able to work with the technicians from different shops in order to ensure that the repair is completed in the most efficient manner possible. They must also be able to work with other technicians in order to ensure that the repair is completed in a safe and timely fashion.
Fiat Factory Trained Collision Repair Technicians are responsible for ensuring that each repair job is completed in a safe and timely manner. They must be able to accurately assess the condition of the vehicle and make any necessary repairs. They must also be able to accurately estimate the time it will take to complete the repair and provide customers with clear and concise estimates of the cost of the repair. They must also be able to work with other technicians in order to ensure that the repair is completed in the most efficient manner possible.
Under Body Ultra Light Aluminum Brace Kit – Fiat 124
RoadsterSport 4 Piece Complete Fiat 500 or 124 Sport Underbody Ultralight Aluminum Brace Kit 2017-2020
Are you into road Racing with your Fiat? Then you probably have an aluminum Frame brace under you car. Which if damaged in a collision will require a special welder for Tig Welding Aluminum.
Like your Fiat Body Shop, Collision Pros Auto Body and Paint in Lake Elsinore that has the exact specialized welder required to do the Aluminum Tig Wilding Required for perfect welds.
The BEST Complete Underbody Brace Kit for the Fiat 124 at an amazing price. Not the cheap stuff made overseas, these are made here in the USA, all TIG welded, featuring an ultra light and stiff honeycomb tubular aluminum shaft construction for lowest weight WITH strength.
Entire kit is just 13.1 pounds, and we are replacing two stock braces that don’t connect near as many points nor near as far side to side and front to rear. Result: unlike the other brands this setup includes a Lifetime warranty!
Easily the best VALUE in a full underbody brace setup for ND generation MX5 chassis (some competitors are cheap and heavy STEEL that will scratch and rust quick). All made in the USA, not the China stuff the other brands are selling that often breaks.
Install details This one takes some work to install but average Joes can do it. One large X brace at the middle of the car is far stiffer than the flexible factory sheet metal stock X brace and extended so it connects to the forward K brace and the rear triangle subframe braces, numerous additional connection points for a much more stout result. Rear triangulated suspension braces provide more consistent, linear, predictable rear suspension response. This is a Special Order Product.
Photo Courtesy of Madness 500
MULTIMIG 522 – Aluminum Welder
At Collision Pros Auto Body and Paint your Fiat Body Shop Approved, Certified and trained by Assured Performance Network Fractoy Trainers From Chief
Welding and brazing of aluminum alloys, galvanized sheet metal, stainless, and high-strength steel
Double Pulse feature – mechanically and electrically controls the welding parameters to achieve a TIG-looking weld bead. Synergic pulsed welder with full set of welding programs for easy use.
- Synergic pulsed technology is required by most OEMs for aluminum welding. Includes a complete set of synergic programs in memory for brazing, welding and aluminum wire.
- Inverter technology enables precision electronic control of output power for better quality welds.
- GREEN technology – Integrated Power Factor Correction (PFC) technology reduces input power by avoiding energy waste found in most electronic-based equipment and ultimately reduces operating costs. High Harmonic Distortion is hard on the power grid and contains non-working energy, which is costly & environmentally wasteful.
- Two types of torches can be used with MultiMig power source – a standard MIG torch or the unique push-pull torch. The Chief Elektron Fusion Technologies push-pull system torch has an up-down digital current adjust at your finger tip, thanks to a feeder built into the grip. The very small and light weight torch (no bulky spool-gun) enables real-time control of welding process by control of the wire feed speed and current level. The push-pull system corrects many of the problems encountered when feeding and welding soft aluminum wire, down to 0.6mm.
- Many programmable options are available to customize the unit operation to meet most working conditions. Options include: Arc Length, 2 time, 4 time, Spot Time, Pause Time, Inductance, Burn Back, Soft Start etc. Can operate in pulse synergic, synergic, or conventional modeChief Image and Content Courtesy Of Chief Collision Technologies