Collision Pros is the Top Rated Collision Repair Shop in Lake Elsinore
Here are the Reasons Our Customers Rate us # 1
Reason # 1: Because We’re Conveniently Located
Collision Pros Google Plus Code MMP5+M2 Lake Elsinore, California for location in Lake Elsinore CA, at 18425 Pasadena St, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530 and is the Best Auto Body collision repair and auto body paint shop for anyone who needs collision repair or paint work on their foreign or domestic vehicle. You can tell collision pros is the Lake Elsinore local body shop by looking at what their past customers have to say about them in their reviews. << Their you will see why Collision Pros is known as the best Body Shop in Lake Elsinore, CA.
<<< For Directions from your location to our location CLICK ON VIEW LARGER MAP then the Directions Icon
<<<… OR …Click This Icon Now
Reason #2: What Our Customers Say About Us Matters the Most The Main Reason We Consider Our Company the Number One”Best” Local Collision Repair ahop in Lake Elsinore, is because of what our Customers have to say about us in our Google Reviews
All of our Technicians are ICar Platinum Trained and Gold Class Certified
So what’s that mean for you?
Reason # 3: Platinum Individual Recognition
The industry-recognized Platinum™ designation is given to collision repair professionals who achieve and maintain high levels of role-relevant training that contributes to complete, safe and quality repairs. Training to Platinum keeps professionals current on vehicle technology, improves their job performance and assists with their career development.
The highest level of certification that a collision repair center can achieve is I-CAR Gold Class. … It involves hundreds of hours of training for business owners, managers and technicians who learn to work in sync to provide an optimal customer experience and outstanding auto body repair results.
All of our Technicians, Including our Manager, Kevin Linehan, are ICar Platinum Certified for Auto Body Repair and Paint. I-CAR training helps students develop their technical skills. Highly skilled and knowledgeable technicians enable shops to achieve Gold Class® faster.
Our Estimators are also Icar Trained and Certified, Which All in All Gets Collision its
Reason#4: Icar GOLD CLASS SHOP CERFICATION Listing.
REASON# 5: Collision Pros provides Assured Performance Factory Certified
Collision Pros of LAKE ELSINORE, CA is now an Assured Performance certified collision repair shop, which ensures customers that their collision repairs will adhere to the latest industry quality and safety standards.
This new certification guarantees that collision repairs will be performed according to the manufacturer’s repair protocol by a properly trained and qualified technician, using the correct tools and equipment for the job. This certification was provided by Assured Performance Collision Care of Aliso Viejo, California, a nonprofit consumer advocacy organization that promotes automotive safety within the collision care industry
Reason # 6: And most Important | Honesty and Integrity
- Being Honest – Organizations who value integrity encourage their employees to be honest in all scenarios, whether communicating with customers, regulators, suppliers, colleagues, or management/leadership teams.
- Being Consistent – Organizations operating with a high level of integrity are consistent in how they address issues. They intentionally avoid conflicts of interest and address biases in decision-making to ensure that rules and guidelines are applied consistently and fairly across the business.
- Meeting Commitments & Obligations – Organizations with a high level of integrity recognize and honor their obligations to customers, employees, regulators, suppliers, and society as a whole. They will do what is required to demonstrate their commitment to effective partnerships and hold up their end of every bargain.
- Acting in Good Faith – Organizations with high integrity act in good faith when dealing with others. They carry out contracts in good faith and for the benefit of both parties.
- Operating as a Meritocracy – Leaders in high-integrity organizations understand that corrupt behaviors like nepotism rob honest employees of earned opportunities, and that ineffectual employees ultimately hurt the business.
- Accepting Accountability – In high-integrity organizations, individuals readily accept accountability for their actions instead of attempting to pass the buck or blame someone else.
At Collision Pros we strive to deliver the high quality of service to every customer they deserve.
Never forget Accidents DO happen
And At Collision Pros we
Just Give Us A Call
During Office Hours:
9:am – 5:pm M-F
Saturday by Appointment Only
(Se Hablo Español)